Monday, October 18, 2010

Test Grades

The test grades are posted in PowerSchool under the 2nd quarter. I handed back the tests today and the students were able to ask questions. I do keep the tests, so your child will not be able to show it to you. If you would like to go over their test, please feel free to contact me and we can set up a time for you to come in.
I was very pleased with the scores for our first big test. We are now moving into a book called Samples and Populations. With the exception of 5th hour, I handed the new books out to all the students today.

REMINDER: There is no school on Thursday and Friday. Wamego Middle School will have parent-teacher-student conferences from 8am to 5pm with a lunch break from 12 - 12:45. If you came to conferences in September you do not need to attend again unless you need to speak to us.

Have a great week!
Mrs. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment