Monday, November 15, 2010

This and That

The students took the unit test today. Tomorrow we will be starting out new unit on Probability. I have told the students that we only have a classroom set of this book, so they will need to be more diligent about taking notes during class. If I assign work from the book I will give a copy of the page and they will need to rely on their notes to work the problems. They also have the option of doing their homework in my classroom before or after school to have access to the book.
 As we move into the new unit I have told the students any missing work or corrections from Samples and Populations must be turned in by Friday at 3:45pm. Please check their grades in PowerSchool and have them correct any assignments with less than a 70%.

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment