Monday, August 20, 2012

Week of August 20th

I really enjoyed meeting my students last week! We are off to a great start! This week we are reviewing skills and learning class procedures. Students will receive their first book on Friday, Moving Straight Ahead.

Monday: Set up notebooks (please ask students about this!) and learning styles quiz.
    Homework: Mean Worksheet ~What Dance Should You Do When Summer Is Over? Students must show all work. Due Wednesday.

Tuesday: Talk about Group Work ~ Fraction Practice: Addition and Subtraction

Wednesday: Fraction Practice: Multiplication and Division
    Homework: Fraction, Decimal, Percent ~ How I Spent My Summer Daze. Due Friday

Thursday: Converting Fractions to Decimals and Adding/Subtracting Decimals

Friday: Introduction to Moving Straight Ahead
    Homework: Variables and Patterns (7th gr book) review. Due Monday

Let me know if you have any questions!
Mrs. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment