Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week of April 15th

This week we will continue Investigation 5. I still plan to have the unit test on April 23rd depending on how the week goes.
I will be gone Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week to attend the National NCTM conference in Denver, Colorado. I'm very excited to be the student for a few days and learn as much as I can to bring back to the classroom.
I will leave information for my substitute and ask that he/she provides assignments if students are gone this week. There will be a homework assignment on Monday and the study guide will be handed out on Tuesday, due next week. Please have your child work on the study guide for 15 minutes per night.
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Monday: Wrap-up problem 5.1 and start 5.2
    Homework: Exponent Practice due Wednesday

Tuesday: Problem 5.2
    Homework: Study guide due Monday for review day, final due Tuesday with unit test

Wednesday: Problem 5.3
    Homework: work on study guide

Thursday: Problem 5.3
    Homework: work on study guide

Friday: no school
    Homework: work on study guide due Monday for review day.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment