Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update to week of May 6th

As I'm doing lesson plans this week, I realized that next week is our last full week! It seems each year goes more quickly than the last. I have really enjoyed the students this year. I wish them great success in high school!
Here are a few updates (there will probably be more):

  • We will have a final quiz over the Shapes of Algebra next Wednesday.
  • Any missing work/corrections from this unit are due by Thursday, May 16th @ 3:45pm
  • Tomorrow I will give the students their score for the Kansas Math Assessment. Each class met one of their goals and we will celebrate next Friday, May 17th.
  • Tomorrow I will give out DMCT scores (there are a few students that need to finish the test). Remember, an 80% is passing and this is a district test required for high school graduation.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Mrs. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment