Monday, September 15, 2014

Week of September 15th

We are working on the last investigation in Moving Straight Ahead. I have the unit test scheduled for next Wednesday, September 24th. Our homework schedule is a little different due to the test.

Today I am talking to the students about the unit test. I reminded then that they can correct homework for full credit and correct quizzes for half-credit, but there are no corrections on unit tests.

I give the study guide a week before the test to give them time to practice. I have asked them to spend 15 minutes each day working on the study guide. We will review in class next week and I will offer a study session before/after school (time to be determined).

Monday: MSA Problem 4.2
    Homework: MSA pg. 98 8-11 due Thursday

Tuesday: MSA Problem 4.2
    Homework: MSA Study Guide due the day of the unit test, 9/24

Wednesday: MAPS testing

Thursday: MSA Problem 4.3

Friday: MSA Problem 4.3

No comments:

Post a Comment